Alaska Software Inc. - how can I increase debugger's font size
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: how can I increase debugger's font size
Nevzat Kanburhow can I increase debugger's font size
on Wed, 02 Aug 2023 14:02:26 +0300
Hi,
I want to increase debugger's font size. Normally fonts are so small to me.
I use v. 1.90.335

rgds
Nevzat
Jorge L BorlandoRe: how can I increase debugger's font size
on Fri, 04 Aug 2023 18:43:33 -0300
Hi Nevzat

if you use xbpdg.exe you can configure the size of the fonts and the size of
the console from its properties

regards

"Nevzat Kanbur" escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:e1973d$4433f601$2c69@news.alaska-software.com...

Hi,
I want to increase debugger's font size. Normally fonts are so small to me.
I use v. 1.90.335

rgds
Nevzat

ejemplo.png
Nevzat KanburRe: how can I increase debugger's font size
on Tue, 29 Aug 2023 15:41:56 +0300
5.08.2023 00:43 tarihinde Jorge L Borlando yazdı:
> Hi Nevzat
>
> if you use xbpdg.exe you can configure the size of the fonts and the
> size of the console from its properties
>
> regards
>

> "Nevzat Kanbur" escribió en el mensaje de
> noticias:e1973d$4433f601$2c69@news.alaska-software.com...
>
> Hi,
> I want to increase debugger's font size. Normally fonts are so small to me.
> I use v. 1.90.335
>
> rgds
> Nevzat
did you mean xppdbg.exe ?

rgds
Nevzat
Carlos Beling Re: how can I increase debugger's font size
on Tue, 29 Aug 2023 15:24:02 -0300
Hi Nevzat:
Good day.
If you create a shortcut to the executable you can modify it as needed.
Please see the example attached.

Fraternally
Beling

Em 02/08/2023 08:02, Nevzat Kanbur escreveu:
> Hi,
> I want to increase debugger's font size. Normally fonts are so small to me.
> I use v. 1.90.335
>
> rgds
> Nevzat

xppdbg.exe