Alaska Software Inc. - SocMapi
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: SocMapi
Edgar Borger SocMapi
on Tue, 26 Oct 2021 17:03:23 -0300
Hi,

Is it possible ti change the sender using SocMapi ?

I have mre than one email account in my thunderbird, and I want to send
emails using a specific account (not the main one), is it possible to
set the email sender ? how ?

thanks,
Edgar
Matej JuracRe: SocMapi
on Wed, 27 Oct 2021 09:16:13 +0200
Old thread:

http://news.alaska-software.com/readmessage?id=%3C4a4d54c2$786c40f7$b8a75d@news.alaska-software.com%3E&group=public.xbase%2B%2B.generic

blat www.blat.net

mailsend github.com/muquit/mailsend

are command line options, mailsend supports encrypted connection, blat
is showing old age and is useless where security counts

otherwise, ascom10.lib and CreateObject is you friend if you will use it
in business environment with Outlook on machines

Either of those has all option to send via specific email account

Edgar Borger je 26.10.2021 ob 22:03 napisal:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible ti change the sender using SocMapi ?
>
> I have mre than one email account in my thunderbird, and I want to send
> emails using a specific account (not the main one), is it possible to
> set the email sender ? how ?
>
> thanks,
> Edgar
Edgar Borger Re: SocMapi
on Fri, 29 Oct 2021 15:19:49 -0300
Thank you, I wll have a look at all options