Alaska Software Inc. - XbpPushButton() OwnerDraw
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: XbpPushButton() OwnerDraw
Carlos A Beling XbpPushButton() OwnerDraw
on Tue, 29 Dec 2020 10:46:26 -0300
Good Day.
Happy New Year.
If it is possible to show up a OwnerDraw XbpPushbutton() over
AppDesktop(), how can I to do this?

Fraternally
Beling
Jorge L. BorlandoRe: XbpPushButton() OwnerDraw
on Wed, 30 Dec 2020 19:05:07 -0300
Hi Carlos
search Diego kerejeta´s examples

best regards

"Carlos A Beling"  escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:77752cb9$19c75534$c09f@news.alaska-software.com...

Good Day.
Happy New Year.
If it is possible to show up a OwnerDraw XbpPushbutton() over
AppDesktop(), how can I to do this?

Fraternally
Beling
Carlos A Beling Re: XbpPushButton() OwnerDraw
on Wed, 30 Dec 2020 20:05:53 -0300
Hi Jorge.
Good night.
Happy New Year.
Please, can you point to me where can I find it or its subject?

Fraternally
Beling

On 30/12/2020 19:05, Jorge L. Borlando wrote:
> Hi Carlos
> search Diego kerejeta´s examples
>
> best regards
>
> "Carlos A Beling"  escribió en el mensaje de
> noticias:77752cb9$19c75534$c09f@news.alaska-software.com...
>
> Good Day.
> Happy New Year.
> If it is possible to show up a OwnerDraw XbpPushbutton() over
> AppDesktop(), how can I to do this?
>
> Fraternally
> Beling
Jim LeeRe: XbpPushButton() OwnerDraw
on Fri, 01 Jan 2021 04:02:36 +0100
hi,

> Please, can you point to me where can I find it or its subject?

public.xbase++.gui
Oktober 2018
Re: Round or oval XbpPushButton

happy new year 2021
Jose Antonio Diego KerejeRe: XbpPushButton() OwnerDraw
on Fri, 01 Jan 2021 13:00:31 +0100
Carlos,

But I think the example has nothing to do with your question. What do you
want to do and what is your problem?

Regards. Diego
Carlos A Beling Re: XbpPushButton() OwnerDraw
on Sat, 02 Jan 2021 10:37:58 -0300
Hi Diego:
Happy New Year.
What I want is to put a XbpPushbutton() owner draw beside a Xbp that has
focus, independing on its parent. Then I thought that the best way is to
get the Xbp's position on AppDesktop() for to locate the pushbutton.

Fraternally
Beling

On 01/01/2021 09:00, Jose Antonio Diego Kereje wrote:
> Carlos,
>
> But I think the example has nothing to do with your question. What do
> you want to do and what is your problem?
>
> Regards. Diego

Jose Antonio Diego KerejeRe: XbpPushButton() OwnerDraw
on Sun, 03 Jan 2021 11:34:05 +0100
Hi,

What do you want? A button always visible, regardless of the windows of your
application?. Something functionally similar to what you can see highlighted
in the two screenshots?

If so, use as the parent of the button a window without titleBar, without
border and with oDlg:alwaysOnTop:= .T.

Regards. Diego

ScreenShot1.png
ScreenShot2.png
Carlos A Beling Re: XbpPushButton() OwnerDraw
on Mon, 04 Jan 2021 10:49:20 -0300
Hello Diego.
Many thanks.
I will give it a try.