Alaska Software Inc. - XbTools Error
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: XbTools Error
Carlos Antonio BelingXbTools Error
on Wed, 11 Aug 2021 16:16:37 -0300
Good night.
Everything was running fine until I insert in a program 3 functions
(NnetWhoAmI(), nNetStaId(), nNetSName()) and in the Project file the
line XbtNetW.lib. After this the error shown in the attached "!
Erro.png" started to occur.

Also the samples of XbTools do not work with the same error.

Running a test PRG (attach "Teste.prg") I get the error shown in the
attach "Error.png".

Please how can I fix it?

Fraternally
Beling

! erro.png
Teste.png
teste.prg
Carlos Antonio BelingRe: XbTools Error - The error screen
on Wed, 11 Aug 2021 16:31:46 -0300
HiHere is the correct screen.

Fraternally
Beling

On 11/08/2021 16:16, Carlos Antonio Beling wrote:
> Good night.
> Everything was running fine until I insert in a program 3 functions
> (NnetWhoAmI(), nNetStaId(), nNetSName()) and in the Project file the
> line XbtNetW.lib. After this the error shown in the attached "!
> Erro.png" started to occur.
>
> Also the samples of XbTools do not work with the same error.
>
> Running a test PRG (attach "Teste.prg") I get the error shown in the
> attach "Error.png".
>
> Please how can I fix it?
>
> Fraternally
> Beling

! Teste.png
Jim LeeRe: XbTools Error
on Sat, 14 Aug 2021 01:05:25 +0200
hi,

Tools Network Function are for "Novell NetWare" so tey are obsolet

---
http://www.avg.com
Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Re: XbTools Error
on Sun, 15 Aug 2021 05:49:30 -0400
Carlos,

>Everything was running fine until I insert in a program 3 functions
>(NnetWhoAmI(), nNetStaId(), nNetSName()) and in the Project file the
>line XbtNetW.lib. After this the error shown in the attached "!
>Erro.png" started to occur.

If you add those XbTools Novell Netware functions, you also need to have the
32 bit Novell Client (including CalWin32.dll and others) installed, or the
program won't run (with or without the debugger).

But as Jimmy already mentioned, why would you want to add those functions to
your program? There are virtually no extant Novell Networks anymore.

But if you want, you can download and install the client by following this
link: https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7016731

Hope that helps,

Andreas

Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Absolute Software, LLC

phone: (989) 723-9927
email: Andreas@AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
web:   http://www.AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
[L]:   https://www.LinkedIn.com/in/AndreasGehrsPahl
[F]:   https://www.FaceBook.com/AbsoluteSoftwareLLC
Carlos Antonio BelingRe: XbTools Error
on Tue, 17 Aug 2021 14:27:55 -0300
Hi all.
Good day.
Many thanks to you.
What I wanted to do was to identify the station.
For this now I am using 'GetComputerNameExA' for to identify the
computer and 'GetUserNameA' for identifying the user.

Fraternally
Beling