Alaska Software Inc. - XbpPresSpace() Question
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: XbpPresSpace() Question
Carlos a Beling XbpPresSpace() Question
on Thu, 08 Mar 2018 16:21:58 -0300
Hello good afternoon.

I created a function GetPS_() for returning a
XbpPresspace():new():create(AppDesktop():winDevice()) for to be used in
caller functions and its subfunctions.
Because of this the PS can not to be destroyed in the first one function
that calls GetPS_().

In the attached progam you can see:
1) if you create oPS := XbpPresSpace():new():create() (without device
context) GraQuerytextBox(oPS) returns aPoints == (0, 0}
2) in the first one call to GetPS_() GraQueryTextBox(oPS) returns
aPoints correct
3) after the first one call to GetPS_() GraQueryTextBox(oPS) only return
aPoints == {0, 0} even if you execute
oPS:configure(AppDesktop():winDevice())

Please, what I must to do for to get GetPS_() working fine?

Fraternally
Beling

Test.zip
Jim LeeRe: XbpPresSpace() Question
on Fri, 09 Mar 2018 20:33:14 +0100
hi,

you are using o:winDevice() with "Top-Windows" which is wrong.
search in ...\XPPW32\SOURCE\ and you will find that it work with XbParts
only
Carlos a Beling Re: XbpPresSpace() Question
on Tue, 13 Mar 2018 11:13:52 -0300
HelloJim.
Many thanks again.

Fraternally