Alaska Software Inc. - how to print to a network printer
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: how to print to a network printer
Richard Pulliamhow to print to a network printer
on Tue, 22 Feb 2022 23:06:20 -0600
I know the name of my computer and the name of the printer are correct.
  Why it does not print?

FUNCTION Main()

SET DEVICE TO PRINTER
SET CONSOLE OFF
SET PRINTER ON
SET PRINTER TO ("\\RICHARD-PC\Brother MFC-J480DW Printer") ADDITIVE

? "This is the time for all"
? "good men to come to the aid"
? "of their country."

SET PRINTER OFF
SET CONSOLE ON
SET DEVICE TO SCREEN
SET PRINTER TO

RETURN(NIL)

Thanks.

Richard A. Pulliam <mailto:clippersolutions@hotmail.com>
138 Colina Circle
Panama City Beach, FL 32413-2203
Cell phone: 850-775-6524
Fax: 850-588-9935
http://www.ClipperSolutions.com <http://www.ClipperSolutions.com>

--
Edgar Borger Re: how to print to a network printer
on Mon, 07 Mar 2022 11:29:21 -0300

regards,
Edgar