Alaska Software Inc. - xppfatal
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: xppfatal
Osvaldo Ramirezxppfatal
on Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:46:24 -0600
Hello guys,

I have this error and I do not understand.
What is No error codeblock installed! ?

FATAL ERROR LOG
No error codeblock installed!
SYS Thread-ID: 1140
Module: EXE
Error Codes: EH: 10 Sub: 0(0) OS: 0 XPP: 0
Call Stack of Thread 1 (1140):
FU_ZJ_C2(2024)
GENMAYORESVENTAS(11232)
SYS_X(802)
MAIN(406)
Call Stack of GUI Thread (1320):
Call Stack of Thread 3 (1860):
Call Stack of Thread 5 (2540):
Call Stack of Thread 6 (2612):
File: C:\servidor\AUTONOMO.EXE
TimeStamp: 20200324 17:01
End of FATAL ERROR LOG.

The code on fu_zj_c2(2024):

SET filter TO (alltrim(tipo)=='PATENTE' .AND. alltrim(linea) $
"MEDICAMENTOOTCALCOHOLESOTROSVARIOS")
//'CONTROLADOSEMICONTROLADOLACTEOSABARROTESPERFUMERIA' )

   TMPVTA->(DbGoTop())
   ntotrecs := 1
   DO WHILE ! TMPVTA->(eof())
     oSbar1:SetCaption("Contando ... "+str(ncontador))
     ntotrecs ++
     TMPVTA->(DbSkip(1))  << line 2024
   ENDDO

I will appreciate the help.

Best Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez
Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Re: xppfatal
on Wed, 25 Mar 2020 01:06:57 -0400
Osvaldo,

>I have this error and I do not understand.
>What is No error codeblock installed! ?

It means that the Xbase++ Expression Executer ran into an error, probably
while trying to execute your filter expression:

>SET filter TO (alltrim(tipo)=='PATENTE' .AND. alltrim(linea) $
>"MEDICAMENTOOTCALCOHOLESOTROSVARIOS")

What version of Xbase++ do you use? What are the settings for Set Optimize
(and Set SmartFilter)?

Using "$" in a filter expression can cause this kind of Fatal Error,
especially with Set Optimize and/or Set SmartFilter set to ON, at least with
Xbase++ Version 1.9 (but probably also still with 2.0).

See if adding the following three line to your code will help:

Set Optimize Off
Set SmartFilter Off
Set Rushmore Off

Those settings are thread-local and apply to the current work space.

If that doesn't help, change your filter to something else -- like this:

Set Filter to (alltrim(tipo) == 'PATENTE' .and. ;
at(alltrim(linea), "MEDICAMENTOOTCALCOHOLESOTROSVARIOS") > 0)

Hope that helps,

Andreas

Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Absolute Software, LLC

phone: (989) 723-9927
email: Andreas@AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
web:   http://www.AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
[F]:   https://www.facebook.com/AbsoluteSoftwareLLC
Osvaldo RamirezRe: xppfatal
on Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:35:14 -0600
Thanks Andreas

For this project I am using 2.00.1176
and I  dont have any settings inside of it, so those are ON

I Will change my filter and add the settings to OFF

Again, thanks a lot.

Best Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez