Alaska Software Inc. - Free Fonts
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Free Fonts
Carlos a Beling Free Fonts
on Thu, 06 Apr 2017 11:04:24 -0300
Good morning.
May be these fonts could to interest:

https://fonts.google.com/

Fraternally
Beling
Boris BorzicRe: Free Fonts
on Thu, 06 Apr 2017 17:52:00 +0200
Carlos a Beling <beling@bipbip.com.br> wrote in news:2968039d$1a30e2ba
$7d607@news.alaska-software.com:

> May be these fonts could to interest:
> https://fonts.google.com/

Great, now I'm going to spend half a day selecting fonts!

BTW, those are some really nice fonts, just be mindful of the fact that
including fonts (and other things like images, javascript, css,...) by
linking to third-party servers like google, yahoo, etc... has serious
privacy and security implications for the end-user of your web service. I
would recommend to download the resources onto your own server and host
them yourself.

Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
Carlos a Beling Re: Free Fonts
on Thu, 06 Apr 2017 14:41:24 -0300
Hello Boris.
Good afternoon.
I always download the resources for to use in the apps.

Fraternally
Beling

Em 06/04/2017 12:52, Boris Borzic escreveu:
> Carlos a Beling <beling@bipbip.com.br> wrote in news:2968039d$1a30e2ba
> $7d607@news.alaska-software.com:
>
>> May be these fonts could to interest:
>> https://fonts.google.com/
>
> Great, now I'm going to spend half a day selecting fonts!
>
> BTW, those are some really nice fonts, just be mindful of the fact that
> including fonts (and other things like images, javascript, css,...) by
> linking to third-party servers like google, yahoo, etc... has serious
> privacy and security implications for the end-user of your web service. I
> would recommend to download the resources onto your own server and host
> them yourself.

Boris BorzicRe: Free Fonts
on Thu, 06 Apr 2017 20:13:58 +0200
Carlos a Beling <beling@bipbip.com.br> wrote in news:50efdf60$34505b54
$7d02c@news.alaska-software.com:

> I always download the resources for to use in the apps.

You are a good net citizen. Sadly (perhaps due to ignorance and lack of
foresight), privacy and security is not a high priority for most
developers.