Alaska Software Inc. - ScrollBar To Create More Space
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: ScrollBar To Create More Space
Chris PalmerScrollBar To Create More Space
on Fri, 17 Nov 2017 11:41:42 +0000
Hello All

I'm looking to use a ScrollBar to create more space in a user-entry screen -
this is something I've never used before !!
In this ( very basic ) example below, you can see that oSle3 is not visible
as it's y position is 350 and the XbpStatic size is only 300

I'd like to be able to use a scroll bar to move the elements in this window
Is this possible ?
If so, can someone please point me in the right direction on how to proceed

Thanks in advance for any help
Chris

    oDA2         := XbpStatic():new( ,, {10,10}, {400,300} )
    oDA2:type    := XBPSTATIC_TYPE_GROUPBOX
    oDA2:create()

    oSle1 := XbpSLE():new(oDA2 ,, {100,150}, {130,30} )
    oSle1:create()

    oSle2 := XbpSLE():new(oDA2 ,, {100,250}, {130,30} )
    oSle2:create()

    oSle3 := XbpSLE():new(oDA2 ,, {100,350}, {130,30} )
    oSle3:create()
Anand GuptaRe: ScrollBar To Create More Space
on Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:32:32 +0100
Chris Palmer wrote in message
>Hello All
>
>I'm looking to use a ScrollBar to create more space in a user-entry screen -
>this is something I've never used before !!
>In this ( very basic ) example below, you can see that oSle3 is not visible
>as it's y position is 350 and the XbpStatic size is only 300
>
>I'd like to be able to use a scroll bar to move the elements in this window
>Is this possible ?
>If so, can someone please point me in the right direction on how to proceed

If possible, use TopDown library. It has class for what you are looking for.
With Late Clayton's good gesture, TopDown is available for free in this forum now.

Regards,

Anand
Jim LeeRe: ScrollBar To Create More Space
on Sun, 19 Nov 2017 01:19:54 +0100
> I'm looking to use a ScrollBar to create more space in a user-entry
> screen - this is something I've never used before !!
> In this ( very basic ) example below, you can see that oSle3 is not
> visible as it's y position is 350 and the XbpStatic size is only 300

only Top-Windows can have a Scrollbar when Childs are bigger than
o:DrawingArea