Alaska Software Inc. - XppDbg Error
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: XppDbg Error
Carlos A Beling XppDbg Error
on Thu, 23 Jul 2020 21:01:36 -0300
Good night.
I needed to restore the Windows 10 and the restauration deleted the
Xbase++ instalation. Then I reinstall it and the executables run without
problem. But when I need to execute XppDbg.exe I have the attached error.
Please, can someone tell what is wrong?

Fraternally
Beling

error.png
Carlos A Beling Re: XppDbg Error
on Fri, 24 Jul 2020 18:06:52 -0300
Good night.
The problem was solved: I reinstalled Xbase++.

Fraternally
Beling