Alaska Software Inc. - Array as Parameter for DllCall(), how ?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Array as Parameter for DllCall(), how ?
Jim LeeArray as Parameter for DllCall(), how ?
on Wed, 29 Jul 2020 20:06:29 +0200
hi,

i try to build a native Statusbar with "pure" Xbase++ but have Problem with
DllCall() when need Array as Parameter

    DllCall(
"comctl32.DLL",DLL_STDCALL,"InitCommonControlsEx",{8,ICC_BAR_CLASSES})

    DllCall(
"user32.dll",DLL_STDCALL,"SendMessageA",::hStatusBar,SB_SETPARTS,2,{180,-1})

both work under ot4xb so there must be a way.
who can help me
Carlos A Beling Re: Array as Parameter for DllCall(), how ?
on Wed, 29 Jul 2020 18:12:09 -0300
Him Jim:
Good night.
Did you took a look in the ..\Documents\Xbase++\source\samples\bap?

Fraternally
Beling
Edgar Borger Re: Array as Parameter for DllCall(), how ?
on Thu, 30 Jul 2020 12:48:07 -0300
if I remember correctly, ot4xb has a function that converts a xbase
array into a C++ format array...

Em 29/07/2020 15:06, Jim Lee escreveu:
> hi,
>
> i try to build a native Statusbar with "pure" Xbase++ but have Problem with
> DllCall() when need Array as Parameter
>
>      DllCall(
> "comctl32.DLL",DLL_STDCALL,"InitCommonControlsEx",{8,ICC_BAR_CLASSES})
>
>      DllCall(
> "user32.dll",DLL_STDCALL,"SendMessageA",::hStatusBar,SB_SETPARTS,2,{180,-1})
>
> both work under ot4xb so there must be a way.
> who can help me

Jim LeeRe: Array as Parameter for DllCall(), how ?
on Thu, 30 Jul 2020 21:03:15 +0200
hi,

> if I remember correctly, ot4xb has a function that converts a xbase array
> into a C++ format array...

YES, i have build my native Controls with ot4xb.
while Statusbar dont have Events, only "click" i try to re-write it with
"pure" Xbase++

---

have try BAP and VTTtype() but both does not work.
any other Solution for Xbase++ ?