Alaska Software Inc. - Sad news about Jose Luis Otermin
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Sad news about Jose Luis Otermin
Osvaldo RamirezSad news about Jose Luis Otermin
on Thu, 15 Feb 2024 06:35:53 -0700
Hello,

On January 29, 2024, our good friend Jose Luis Otermin died, a victim of
cancer. He fought for more than 6 months, but sadly passed away.
For those of us who knew him in person, a good father, a good
programmer, a good writer and a good friend.
He leave a couple of novels pending publication among many things and
many life plans.

"Jose Luis have a nice trip"

My Best Regards to all and don't take life so seriously, enjoy every
moment with your best friends.

Osvaldo Ramirez
Carlos Beling Re: Sad news about Jose Luis Otermin
on Thu, 15 Feb 2024 11:48:44 -0300
May God have him close to Him and comfort the whole family.

Em 15/02/2024 10:35, Osvaldo Ramirez escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> On January 29, 2024, our good friend Jose Luis Otermin died, a victim of
> cancer. He fought for more than 6 months, but sadly passed away.
> For those of us who knew him in person, a good father, a good
> programmer, a good writer and a good friend.
> He leave a couple of novels pending publication among many things and
> many life plans.
>
> "Jose Luis have a nice trip"
>
> My Best Regards to all and don't take life so seriously, enjoy every
> moment with your best friends.
>
> Osvaldo Ramirez

Jorge L BorlandoRe: Sad news about Jose Luis Otermin
on Wed, 21 Feb 2024 18:40:24 -0300
Gracias Osvaldo y Carlos por sus palabras

una noticia muy muy triste

noticias:1e6b070d$56397dc1$13791e@news.alaska-software.com...