Alaska Software Inc. - Anyone from the Philippines?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Anyone from the Philippines?
Roland G. BorjaAnyone from the Philippines?
on Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:42:23 +0800
Are there any Filipino Xbase++ users?
Roland G. BorjaRe: Anyone from the Philippines? (Please reply to newsgroup not to my private email)
on Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:10:16 +0800
Maraming salamat sa mga sumagot. Sa mga susunod pa, paki-reply lang dito sa
newsgroup at hindi sa aking pribadong email. Ito ay para malaman din natin
kung ilan at kung sinu-sino tayong mga pinoy na gumagamit ng Xbase++. Ito
ang dahilan kung bakit ako nag-post ng message na ito dito sa newsgroup.
Huwag kayong matakot mag-reply dito dahil walang espiya na susunod at
magbabantay sa inyo. Walang ring papatay sa inyo dahil lang sa nag-reply
kayo rito.  (",)

"Roland G. Borja" <rolandborja@hotpop.com> wrote in message
> Are there any Filipino Xbase++ users?

Eduardo HorbinoRe: Anyone from the Philippines? (Please reply to newsgroup not to my private email)
on Wed, 05 May 2004 13:38:32 +1000
Hi Roland,

Kumusta ba kabayan. It's nice to hear that fellow Filipinos are using this
software. We are currently residing here in Australia but I always catch up
with the Filipino communities especially the IT ones. Most of the time I
have been using ADS clipper/xharbour these past years. We just bought the
xBase 1.82.294 (w/ tools & adsdbe). I think I have to do a lot of reading on
this stuff. Ok ba ang performance ng xbase++ ?

Cheers,
Ed
Roland G. BorjaRe: Anyone from the Philippines? (Please reply to newsgroup not to my private email)
on Wed, 05 May 2004 14:44:33 +0800
Hi Ed,

Okay lang kami rito sa Pilipinas. Sa tanong mo na kung Ok ba performance ng
Xbase++, I would say that Xbase++ is a very good product. Of course, it is
not perfect but it allowed me develop stable 32bit GUI Windows applications
easily. I had a chance to try Harbour/xHarbour (open source) but I still
prefer Xbase++.

Enjoy reading the docs and have fun learning and playing with Xbase++.

Best regards,
Roland

"Eduardo Horbino" <eduardoh@manchester-holdings.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi Roland,
>
> Kumusta ba kabayan. It's nice to hear that fellow Filipinos are using this
> software. We are currently residing here in Australia but I always catch
up
> with the Filipino communities especially the IT ones. Most of the time I
> have been using ADS clipper/xharbour these past years. We just bought the
> xBase 1.82.294 (w/ tools & adsdbe). I think I have to do a lot of reading
on
> this stuff. Ok ba ang performance ng xbase++ ?
>
> Cheers,
> Ed

Massimo BelgranoRe: Anyone from the Philippines? (Please reply to newsgroup not to my private email)
on Wed, 05 May 2004 12:54:33 +0200
What is better in Xbase++ than in xHarbour in your opinion?
I am interested in comparation  Xharbour vs Xbase++

"Roland G. Borja" <rolandborja@hotpop.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hi Ed,
>
> Okay lang kami rito sa Pilipinas. Sa tanong mo na kung Ok ba performance
ng
> Xbase++, I would say that Xbase++ is a very good product. Of course, it is
> not perfect but it allowed me develop stable 32bit GUI Windows
applications
> easily. I had a chance to try Harbour/xHarbour (open source) but I still
> prefer Xbase++.
>
> Enjoy reading the docs and have fun learning and playing with Xbase++.
>
> Best regards,
> Roland
>

> "Eduardo Horbino" <eduardoh@manchester-holdings.com.au> wrote in message
> > Hi Roland,
> >
> > Kumusta ba kabayan. It's nice to hear that fellow Filipinos are using
this
> > software. We are currently residing here in Australia but I always catch
> up
> > with the Filipino communities especially the IT ones. Most of the time I
> > have been using ADS clipper/xharbour these past years. We just bought
the
> > xBase 1.82.294 (w/ tools & adsdbe). I think I have to do a lot of
reading
> on
> > this stuff. Ok ba ang performance ng xbase++ ?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Ed

Roland G. BorjaRe: Anyone from the Philippines? (Please reply to newsgroup not to my private email)
on Thu, 06 May 2004 09:01:02 +0800
Hi Massimo,

Quoting from my previous post, here is what I said:

"I had a chance to try Harbour/xHarbour (open source) but I still
prefer Xbase++."

I cannot give you any opinion or comparison because I did NOT say Xbase++
is BETTER than Xharbour. It doesn't mean that if I prefer Xbase++ it is
the best or it is better. VC++, C++ Builder or Delphi is better than Xbase++
but I still prefer to use Xbase++. It's my personal preference.

Regards,
Roland

"Massimo Belgrano" <massimo.belgrano@deltain.com> wrote in message
> What is better in Xbase++ than in xHarbour in your opinion?
> I am interested in comparation  Xharbour vs Xbase++
>
> "Roland G. Borja" <rolandborja@hotpop.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > Hi Ed,
> >
> > Okay lang kami rito sa Pilipinas. Sa tanong mo na kung Ok ba performance
> ng
> > Xbase++, I would say that Xbase++ is a very good product. Of course, it
is
> > not perfect but it allowed me develop stable 32bit GUI Windows
> applications
> > easily. I had a chance to try Harbour/xHarbour (open source) but I still
> > prefer Xbase++.
> >
> > Enjoy reading the docs and have fun learning and playing with Xbase++.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Roland
> >

> > "Eduardo Horbino" <eduardoh@manchester-holdings.com.au> wrote in message
> > > Hi Roland,
> > >
> > > Kumusta ba kabayan. It's nice to hear that fellow Filipinos are using
> this
> > > software. We are currently residing here in Australia but I always
catch
> > up
> > > with the Filipino communities especially the IT ones. Most of the time
> > > have been using ADS clipper/xharbour these past years. We just bought
> the
> > > xBase 1.82.294 (w/ tools & adsdbe). I think I have to do a lot of
> reading
> > on
> > > this stuff. Ok ba ang performance ng xbase++ ?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Ed

---
Erwin GingoyonRe: Anyone from the Philippines?
on Wed, 12 Dec 2012 07:06:48 +0100
"Roland G. Borja" <rolandborja@hotpop.com> wrote in message
>Are there any Filipino Xbase++ users?

Yes Roland G. Borja,  we are using Alaska Sofware XBASE++ since year 2003.
We are using it for the Non-Life Insurance System at Peoples General
Insurance..
Erwin GingoyonRe: Anyone from the Philippines?
on Wed, 12 Dec 2012 07:11:18 +0100
"Roland G. Borja" <rolandborja@hotpop.com> wrote in message
>Are there any Filipino Xbase++ users?

Anyone need help developing using XBASE++ in the Philippines we are willing
to help....contact me at erwin_gin@yahoo.com  through YM....we are using
XBASE++ since 2003.. we are developing Non-Life Insurance System...in the
Philippines..