Alaska Software Inc. - Merry Christmas!
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Merry Christmas!
Pascal BoivinMerry Christmas!
on Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:05:29 +0100
I just want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Joyeux Noël et bonne année grand nez!
Claudio Driussi Re: Merry Christmas!
on Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:34:02 +0100
Il 19/12/2012 19:05, Pascal Boivin ha scritto:
> I just want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
>
> Joyeux Noël et bonne année grand nez!

Yeahh!
You are the first

merry Christmas and a happy new year to everybody also from me

Claudio
Richard Hankins
Re: Merry Christmas!
on Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:18:53 -0600
On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:05:29 +0100, Pascal Boivin wrote:

> I just want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
>
> Joyeux Noël et bonne année grand nez!

I will third that!

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Shaun HerrickRe: Merry Christmas!
on Thu, 20 Dec 2012 09:31:10 -0500
On 12/19/2012 1:05 PM, Pascal Boivin wrote:
> I just want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
>
> Joyeux Noël et bonne année grand nez!

Happy Holidays all
Jacob JohnRe: Merry Christmas!
on Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:42:27 +0530
Lets hope that Christmas and New Year will bring us VX 2.0

Wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Regards
Kiron
Nestor G. TorresRe: Merry Christmas!
on Sat, 22 Dec 2012 18:10:44 +0200
May you all have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Kind regards to all,
Nestor

"Pascal Boivin" wrote in message
>I just want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
>
> Joyeux Noël et bonne année grand nez!
Pablo Botella NavarroRe: Merry Christmas!
on Tue, 25 Dec 2012 13:23:40 +0100
Merry Christmas and Happy 2013!

Pablo
AUGE_ OHRRe: Merry Christmas!