AuthorTopic: Blinker??
Richard L. Hankins, Jr.
Blinker??
on Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:36:02 -0600
I am needing to get blinker 7 to replace a copy that we have
misplaced.

However, over the past week I havn't been able to get in touch with
blinkinc in any way.

Does anyone know where I can aquire it in a timely manner?

If I can get this program running in windows ( it relies on more
external libs than you can shake a stick at ) i will be able to get
the rights to convert it to Xbase++

Thanks in advance,

- richard hankins

"Where there's a will, there's always Win-API....." - Greg Doran
James Loughner Re: Blinker??
on Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:24:44 -0500
On 09/26/2008 10:36 AM, Richard L. Hankins, Jr. wrote:
> I am needing to get blinker 7 to replace a copy that we have
> misplaced.
>
> However, over the past week I havn't been able to get in touch with
> blinkinc in any way.
>
> Does anyone know where I can aquire it in a timely manner?
>
> If I can get this program running in windows ( it relies on more
> external libs than you can shake a stick at ) i will be able to get
> the rights to convert it to Xbase++
>
> Thanks in advance,

AFAIK Blink Inc has been out of business for a long time.

Jim
James Loughner Re: Blinker??
on Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:28:44 -0500
On 09/26/2008 10:36 AM, Richard L. Hankins, Jr. wrote:
> I am needing to get blinker 7 to replace a copy that we have
> misplaced.
>
> However, over the past week I havn't been able to get in touch with
> blinkinc in any way.
>
> Does anyone know where I can aquire it in a timely manner?
>
> If I can get this program running in windows ( it relies on more
> external libs than you can shake a stick at ) i will be able to get
> the rights to convert it to Xbase++
>
> Thanks in advance,

a quick google and I found this page have no idea if it is really available

http://www.grafxsoft.com/2blinker.htm

Jim