Alaska Software Inc. - How to interpret a DATETIME data source with Alaska
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: How to interpret a DATETIME data source with Alaska
Chris ChambersHow to interpret a DATETIME data source with Alaska
on Sun, 11 Oct 2015 11:31:03 -0700
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to easily interpret a DATETIME data source with
Alaska. I coukld not find any reference to it in the news groups.

Does anyone know how?

This would be coming from an ActiveX control.

VT_DATE does not appear to do anything.

Thanks

Chris
Carlos A Beling Re: How to interpret a DATETIME data source with Alaska
on Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:42:21 -0200
Hello Chris:
Good afternoon.
Is this that you are looking for:
       typedef struct _SYSTEMTIME {
                                   L2Bin(nYear)
WORD wYear;
                                   L2Bin(nMonth)
WORD wMonth;
                                   L2Bin(nDayOfWeek)
WORD wDayOfWeek;
                                   L2Bin(nDay)
WORD wDay;
                                   L2Bin(nHour)
WORD wHour;
                                   L2Bin(nMinutes)
WORD wMinute;
                                   L2Bin(nSeconds)
WORD wSecond;
                                   L2Bin(nMiliSecs)
WORD wMilliseconds;
                                  } SYSTEMTIME, *PSYSTEMTIME;

Fraternally
Beling

On 11/10/2015 15:31, Chris Chambers wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know how to easily interpret a DATETIME data source with
> Alaska. I coukld not find any reference to it in the news groups.
>
> Does anyone know how?
>
> This would be coming from an ActiveX control.
>
> VT_DATE does not appear to do anything.
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

Carlos A Beling Re: How to interpret a DATETIME data source with Alaska
on Sat, 24 Oct 2015 13:34:56 -0200
Hello Chris:
Good afternoon.
I made a mistake in the old one post. Please see the correction below.
The documentation about SYSTEMTIME is is in
https://msdn.microsoft.com/pt-br/library/windows/desktop/ms724950(v=vs.85).aspx
Excuse my typing error.

Fraternally
Beling