Alaska Software Inc. - QuickPDF show Image as black rectangle
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: QuickPDF show Image as black rectangle
Itai Ben-ArtziQuickPDF show Image as black rectangle
on Sat, 12 Dec 2020 13:59:51 -0800
Hi,
I am trying to create a PDF page and place a jpeg image in it, but the
PDF page shows a black rectangle instead of the image.  What is
missing?
Below is the relevant snippet of code.
Many thanks,
-Itai
                    *
nFrontImageID := oPDF:AddImageFromFile(cTempFileFront, 0)
oPDF:SetPageSize("Letter")
oImage := oPDF:SelectImage(nFrontImageID)
oPDF:DrawScaledImage(10,  20, 0.5)
                    *
Klaus OverhageRe: QuickPDF show Image as black rectangle
on Sun, 13 Dec 2020 10:19:47 +0100
see this newsgroup
Burst PDF reports under program control from Bubert Brandel
Huberts class (wrapper) has the source code with samples.

Am 12.12.2020 um 22:59 schrieb Itai Ben-Artzi:
> Hi,
> I am trying to create a PDF page and place a jpeg image in it, but the
> PDF page shows a black rectangle instead of the image.  What is
> missing?
> Below is the relevant snippet of code.
> Many thanks,
> -Itai
>                     *
> nFrontImageID := oPDF:AddImageFromFile(cTempFileFront, 0)
> oPDF:SetPageSize("Letter")
> oImage := oPDF:SelectImage(nFrontImageID)
> oPDF:DrawScaledImage(10,  20, 0.5)
>                     *

Itai Ben-ArtziRe: QuickPDF show Image as black rectangle
on Sun, 13 Dec 2020 12:00:22 -0800
Klaus,
Where is this "this"?
Jim LeeRe: QuickPDF show Image as black rectangle
on Sun, 13 Dec 2020 22:40:19 +0100
hi,

> Where is this "this"?
http://www.familie-brandel.de/index_e.html
Itai Ben-ArtziRe: QuickPDF show Image as black rectangle
on Mon, 14 Dec 2020 01:39:04 -0800
Thank you, Jim!
The sample provided by Hubert is the same as mine, but I still get a
black rectangle instead of a picture.  The only difference is that
Hubert is using the DLL, and I use the ActiveX.   Could it be that the
ActiveX is defective?  Is there a snippet code showing a picture using
the ActiveX?
Again, many thanks for your reply.
-Itai
Edgar Borger Re: QuickPDF show Image as black rectangle
on Mon, 14 Dec 2020 13:44:49 -0300
Hi Itai

have you tried our XbpPDF class, you can do that easily with the class.

oPdf:Image(10, 20, , , cImagefile)

regards,
Edgar