Alaska Software Inc. - CNTRL+SHIFTLEFT+G
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: CNTRL+SHIFTLEFT+G
Osvaldo RamirezCNTRL+SHIFTLEFT+G
on Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:46:10 -0700
Hello guys

good afternoon

Whats mean cntrl+shiftleft+G ?
I super key to enter to the codebase of Windows OS?

Best Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez
Steffen F. Pirsig [Alaska Research]Re: CNTRL+SHIFTLEFT+G
on Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:04:03 +0100
Well,

 this some sort of super hidden feature !

 Ok, the truth is that because we at Alaska Research are working
 with VX too and because VX exposes a bunch if its interfaces
 using UUIDs (universal-unique-identifiers) we added to the editor
 the capability to insert a UUID at the current cursor location.

 However we hard-coded that feature into the editor and
 no #IFDEF _INTERNAL_USE_ONLY_ surrounds that
 code. This means all of you out there are currently having
 the capability to insert a world-wide-unique-identifier to
 your source by hitting Ctrl-LeftShirt-G.

 Thats the story,

 We will resolve that for the next release,
 HTH
 Steffen F. Pirsig,