Alaska Software Inc. - Brief Emulation - Alaska Research - please respond...
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Brief Emulation - Alaska Research - please respond...
Jim GrahamBrief Emulation - Alaska Research - please respond...
on Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:21:39 -0500
I currently use Multi Edit 8.0 with "Brief Emulation".  I have turned on
"Brief Emulation" in VX, but have noticed that not all of the keystrokes I
am used to in Multi Edit's "Brief Emulation" are not present in VX's "Brief
Emulation".

Shouldn't "Brief Emulation" be the same no matter what editor you are
using???

So far, the keys that I noticed were not working the same are:

"+" on the Numeric Keypad to copy highlighted text to the clipboard.
"-" on the Numeric Keypad to cut highlighted text to the clipboard.

Thanks,

Jim Graham
V.P. of Software Development
Professional Teledata
jgraham@proteledata.com
http://www.proteledata.com

--
Jim Graham
V.P. of Software Development

 please see my reply to your original post.

 Btw, hope you had a great time skiing.

 regards,
 Steffen F. Pirsig,