Alaska Software Inc. - 64-bit version of waa1gate.dll
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: 64-bit version of waa1gate.dll
Lev Pinskiy64-bit version of waa1gate.dll
on Thu, 01 Dec 2011 14:49:58 -0500
Have anybody successfully compiled a 64-bit version of waa1gate.dll?

I tried it with MS Visual Studio 2010, and the result crashes the web
service:
Faulting application name: w3wp.exe, version: 7.5.7601.17514, time stamp:
0x4ce7afa2
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp:
0x4ce7c8f9
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x00000000000c40f2
Faulting process id: 0x20a0
Faulting application start time: 0x01ccb05d92c4b136
Faulting application path: c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Of course, i had to make a few changes to get it to compile, as follows:

mk.bat
Just my batch file to set the environment
call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat" x64
nmake waa1gate.mak

waa1gate.mak
Removed reference to aimplib.exe; added /DEF and /MACHINE switches to link
command
all: waa1gate.dll

waa1gate.dll: waa1gate.obj message.obj
     link /DEF:waa1gate.def /MACHINE:x64 /DLL /subsystem:windows
/base:0x1c000000 waa1gate.obj message.obj \
              ws2_32.lib -out:waa1gate.dll

waa1gate.obj: waa1gate.c
     cl -c -I..\include -MT -O2 -Tp waa1gate.c

message.obj: message.c
     cl -c -MT -O2 -Tp message.c

waa1gate.def
Removed @12 etc. due to link error
LIBRARY waa1gate

EXPORTS
       HttpExtensionProc
       GetExtensionVersion
       DllMain

So despite the changes above, I had no luck.
Has anyone been more successful?

--
Lev Pinskiy
Ross Computer Systems, Inc.
Lev Pinskiy wrote:

> Have anybody successfully compiled a 64-bit version of waa1gate.dll?
>
> I tried it with MS Visual Studio 2010, and the result crashes the web
> service:

Did you already send this request to Alaska support - they should be able
to help very quickly.

thomas
Lev PinskiyRe: 64-bit version of waa1gate.dll
on Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:49:30 -0500
Thanks.
I'm in the process of doing just that.  In the meantime, waa1gate.exe will
be used as a CGI program.

--
Lev Pinskiy

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 02:47:30 -0500, Thomas <Braun> wrote:

> Lev Pinskiy wrote:
>
>> Have anybody successfully compiled a 64-bit version of waa1gate.dll?
>>
>> I tried it with MS Visual Studio 2010, and the result crashes the web
>> service:
>
> Did you already send this request to Alaska support - they should be able
> to help very quickly.
>
> thomas
AUGE_ OHRRe: 64-bit version of waa1gate.dll
on Mon, 05 Dec 2011 09:05:07 +0100
hi,

> Have anybody successfully compiled a 64-bit version of waa1gate.dll?

where did you get Source from?

greetings by OHR
Jimmy
Thomas Braun
Re: 64-bit version of waa1gate.dll
on Mon, 05 Dec 2011 11:10:15 +0100
AUGE_ OHR wrote:

> hi,
>
>> Have anybody successfully compiled a 64-bit version of waa1gate.dll?
>
> where did you get Source from?
>
> greetings by OHR
> Jimmy

gateway source has been part of the professional subscription since the
first release of WAA