Alaska Software Inc. - Office 365
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Office 365
Jack DuijfOffice 365
on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 11:59:35 +0200
Hello,

I see no mention of office 365 in this NG.
Is there a difference between de the Axtive-X for outlook and office 365?
I am think about accessing Outlook via Xbase++
Regards
Jack Duijf

Also a member off the XXP (http://www.xxp.nl)
Jonathan LeemingRe: Office 365
on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 08:15:27 -0600
On 9/14/2018 3:59 AM, Jack Duijf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I see no mention of office 365 in this NG.
> Is there a difference between de the Axtive-X for outlook and office 365?
> I am think about accessing Outlook via Xbase++
> Regards
> Jack Duijf

> Also a member off the XXP (http://www.xxp.nl)

Hi Jack,

Although I can not speak specifically to Outlook earlier this year I did
take a clean PC that had never had MS Office installed and installed
Office 365.  In my application I do a fair bit with Excel Active-X and
found that it still worked with Office 365.

On Roger Donnay's board (http://bb.donnay-software.com/donnay/index.php)
there was a posting by Jimmy (Auge_Ohr) in the "Xbase++ 2.0" section
under the topic "Active X Open Office" where Jimmy wrote:

Problem with M$ : next Office 2019 will be a Cloud Version and have no
MAPI or COM Interface.

This is what triggered my Office 365 test.

Regards... Jonathan

jonathan.leeming@the-family-centre.com
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada