Alaska Software Inc. - 64 bit ActiveX ??
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: 64 bit ActiveX ??
Jack Duijf64 bit ActiveX ??
on Sun, 18 Feb 2018 19:13:30 +0100
Hello,

My client works with RadImport  (www.radan.com)
I connect using ActciveX 32bit for years without a problem.

Recently the installed the latest update.  This update is 64bits.
Now i am unable to connect to the 64 bit ActiveX.

Are there speciffic things i need to do to connect successfuly to a 64Bit ActiveX control ?

Regards
Jack Duijf

Also a member off the XXP (http://www.xxp.nl)

---
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com
Jim LeeRe: 64 bit ActiveX ??
on Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:52:59 +0100
> Are there speciffic things i need to do to connect successfuly to a 64Bit
> ActiveX control ?

yes ... a 64bit Xbase++ version
Frank GrossheinrichRe: 64 bit ActiveX ??
on Fri, 23 Feb 2018 13:03:25 +0100
Hey Jack,

it depends
32bit and 64bit ActiveX components can be used from Xbase++ as long
these are "out-of-process" components. I.e. you can use 64bit Word or
Excel from Xbase++ (because these are out-of-process controls) but you
cannot embed a 64bit visual (in-process) control into your Xbase++
application.

Regards
Frank