Alaska Software Inc. - Is it possible to open Replication Queue Table from xBase
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Is it possible to open Replication Queue Table from xBase
Jacob JohnIs it possible to open Replication Queue Table from xBase
on Fri, 28 Aug 2020 19:34:27 +0530
Hi,

Sometimes replication fails. But user does not know that. I waant to
pop up/warn user if Queue Table is not empty.

Is there any way to do that ?

I tried using DbUseArea(). But failed. Because the table name in Data
Dictionary starts with  (2 underscores). But physical file name is
without underscores.

Regards
Kiron
Jacob JohnRe: Is it possible to open Replication Queue Table from xBase
on Wed, 13 Jan 2021 21:02:19 +0530
Hi,

Anybody have any idea ? Please help.

Regards
Kiron

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 19:34:27 +0530, Jacob John wrote:

>Hi,
>

>Sometimes replication fails. But user does not know that. I waant to
>pop up/warn user if Queue Table is not empty.
>
>Is there any way to do that ?
>
>I tried using DbUseArea(). But failed. Because the table name in Data
>Dictionary starts with  (2 underscores). But physical file name is
>without underscores.
>

>Regards
>Kiron
Matej JuracRe: Is it possible to open Replication Queue Table from xBase
on Thu, 14 Jan 2021 07:58:51 +0100
Well you will have to provide more than just skeletal information you
did for anyone to help you.

client and server OS, server software you use, release, major
configuration options.

Probably ADS?

Jacob John je 13.1.2021 ob 16:32 napisal:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody have any idea ? Please help.
>
> Regards
> Kiron
>

> On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 19:34:27 +0530, Jacob John wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> Sometimes replication fails. But user does not know that. I waant to
>> pop up/warn user if Queue Table is not empty.
>>
>> Is there any way to do that ?
>>
>> I tried using DbUseArea(). But failed. Because the table name in Data
>> Dictionary starts with  (2 underscores). But physical file name is
>> without underscores.
>>

>> Regards
>> Kiron
Jacob JohnRe: Is it possible to open Replication Queue Table from xBase
on Thu, 14 Jan 2021 16:04:42 +0530
Hi,

I am Using ADS 12.0 on Windows Server 2019.

It is ADS_REMOTE_SERVER. Using Data Dictionary with ADT Tables.

Replication is enabled to another Windows Ser 2019 with ADS 12

I want to Replication Queue programatically from xBase++ 1.9

When Trying to open replication queue using

	xDbUseArea(.T.,oCSession,"__DDPL","TMP",.T.)

file is not opening.

I tried with ACE32 API like following

AdsOpenTable(hConn,"__DDPL","TMP",ADS_DEFAULT,ADS_ANSI,ADS_PROPRIETARY_LOCKING,ADS_IGNORERIGHTS,ADS_DEFAULT,@phTable)

Tried this also
AdsOpenTable101(hConn,"__DDPL",@phTable)

I all three cases file handle returned as zero

Regards
Kiron

On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 07:58:51 +0100, Matej Jurac wrote:

>Well you will have to provide more than just skeletal information you
>did for anyone to help you.
>
>client and server OS, server software you use, release, major
>configuration options.
>
>Probably ADS?
>

>Jacob John je 13.1.2021 ob 16:32 napisal:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Anybody have any idea ? Please help.
>>
>> Regards
>> Kiron
>>

>> On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 19:34:27 +0530, Jacob John wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> Sometimes replication fails. But user does not know that. I waant to
>>> pop up/warn user if Queue Table is not empty.
>>>
>>> Is there any way to do that ?
>>>
>>> I tried using DbUseArea(). But failed. Because the table name in Data
>>> Dictionary starts with  (2 underscores). But physical file name is
>>> without underscores.
>>>

>>> Regards
>>> Kiron