Alaska Software Inc. - How to create my exe into diferent directory
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: How to create my exe into diferent directory
Osvaldo RamirezHow to create my exe into diferent directory
on Fri, 02 Jan 2004 16:08:44 -0700
Hello guys

I attach my new xpj usin VX IDE, but I dont know how to create my exe file
on diferent directory.

Best Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez.

P.S. Sorry if someone already ask this, but I want that your see If am wrong
with my project.

system01.xpj
Andreas Herdt Re: How to create my exe into diferent directory
on Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:35:03 +0100
Osvaldo Ramirez wrote:

> Hello guys
>
> I attach my new xpj usin VX IDE, but I dont know how to create my exe file
> on diferent directory.

This feature is currently broken and will be fixed with next build that
will be publically available soon.

[PROJECT]
     CO PILE_FLAGS = /ga /q /m
     VERSION       = 2.0
     SYSTEM01.XPJ

[SYSTEM01.XPJ]
     \anydir\SYSTEM01.EXE            <- relative path to xpj location
     ..\somedir\SYSTEM01.EXE         <- relative path to xpj location

[\anydir\SYSTEM01.EXE]
     COMPILE       = xpp
     COMPILE_FLAGS = /q /n
     DEBUG         = yes

[..\somedir\SYSTEM01.EXE]
     COMPILE       = xpp
     COMPILE_FLAGS = /q /n
     DEBUG         = yes

   Andreas Herdt
   [Alaska Research & Development]

> Best Regards
> Osvaldo Ramirez.
>
> P.S. Sorry if someone already ask this, but I want that your see If am wrong
> with my project.

Osvaldo RamirezRe: How to create my exe into diferent directory
on Tue, 06 Jan 2004 15:48:20 -0700
Gracias Andreas Herdt

I will wait

Regards