Alaska Software Inc. - <aPresParam> documentation
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: <aPresParam> documentation
Itai Ben-Artzi<aPresParam> documentation
on Mon, 15 Feb 2021 01:56:17 -0800
The help for each object describes the parameter <aPresParam> as
"Refer to Generic presentation parameters for a detailed explanation".
Where is that "Generic" hiding?  Why there is no link to that
"Generic"?

-Itai
Carlos A Beling Re: <aPresParam> documentation
on Tue, 16 Feb 2021 09:47:38 -0300
Hi Itai.
Good day.
For long time I am using the help of Xbase++ 1.90 for this purpose.

Fraternally
Beling