Alaska Software Inc. - Error in Debugger
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Error in Debugger
Jacob JohnError in Debugger
on Tue, 06 Jun 2017 18:38:36 +0530
Hi,

When I am trying to debug the application through VX 2.0, a message
shows

     "Modified files exists in your project. Do you want to recompile
your project before proceeding with the debugging session ? "

I removed all the .obj, .res and .exe files and rebuild the EXE. But
still this message shows each time I press F8 or F7.

What could be the reason. Any Idea ?

Regards

Jacob John
Pascal BoivinRe: Error in Debugger
on Wed, 07 Jun 2017 14:15:20 +0200
I have seen strange things in the past when working on a network share,
and my timezone was different than the server. New file were 1 hour
earlier. I means prg saved at 8h10, I compile at 8h11 so obj was 7h11.
James LoughnerRe: Error in Debugger
on Wed, 07 Jun 2017 10:48:51 -0400
On 06/07/2017 08:15 AM, Pascal Boivin wrote:
> I have seen strange things in the past when working on a network share,
> and my timezone was different than the server. New file were 1 hour
> earlier. I means prg saved at 8h10, I compile at 8h11 so obj was 7h11.

Did you compile on the server then server time is used what is your time
setting for the server account? Perhaps you need to adjust time setting
there.