Alaska Software Inc. - xppdbg colors
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: xppdbg colors
EfahsTxppdbg colors
on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:00:11 -0500
Is there a way to change the colors used by the debugger (XppDbg.exe
05/29/2002  06:48p             628,224) ? In Windows 2000 I changed the CMD
screen colors which seem to have caused this. But now the debugger shows
light green text on a white background no matter what I've tried for the
last 2 days. The active line is not highlighted so unless I press F9 to see
the breakpoint character I don't know which line of code is being executed.

Thx.
Raul CarvalhoRe: xppdbg colors
on Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:14:47 +0000
I am having the same problem.