Alaska Software Inc. - xBase for Mac
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: xBase for Mac
Thomas PoolxBase for Mac
on Wed, 16 Aug 2017 17:30:22 +0200
Hi All,

Several times a week I'm asked if my apps are available for Mac/Apple. The
answer is no, but when one is willing to install Virtual Box and a
Windows-version it is possible to run my apps. This is not very
complicated, but for the average user a step too far.
Here in the Netherlands the market share of Mac is 10% which is
considerable.

How many of us do have the same problem?

Is Alaska willing to produce a Mac-compiler (for local use only) if there
is enough demand for it? There once was a compiler for OS 2, so switching
to another hardware platform is familiar. Or is it too difficult?

One big advantage of a xBase for Mac: no more Windows update trouble...

Kind regards, Thomas J. Pool
Anand GuptaRe: xBase for Mac
on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 13:33:03 +0200
Thomas Pool wrote in message news:i48pm212l5zl$.2yvll2mifpc9.dlg@40tude.net...

>One big advantage of a xBase for Mac: no more Windows update trouble...
>
>Kind regards, Thomas J. Pool

Regards,

Anand