Alaska Software Inc. - Clickable object on Presentation space
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Clickable object on Presentation space
Itai Ben-ArtziClickable object on Presentation space
on Thu, 21 Nov 2019 13:58:35 -0800
I use the graphical function GraStringAt() to display items on a
presentation space.  Is there a way to create a clickable object
instead?  I'd like to be able to create a report with a drill-down on
a selected item.
Many thanks for your guide on this.
-Itai
Carlos A Beling Re: Clickable object on Presentation space
on Fri, 22 Nov 2019 11:14:01 -0300
Hello Itai.
Good day.
I think that the only way you have is to know if the area where the
mouse click occurred has the desired condition.

Fraternally
Beling