Alaska Software Inc. - Re: XbpComboBox
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Re: XbpComboBox
James Loughner

View the complete thread for this message in:

Re: XbpComboBox
on Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:41:27 -0400
Combobox is a mess. It really does not work right. I did a version,
ComboBoxSLE, which is made up of a SLEPic, Listbox, and a XbpPushButton.
This class works much like a real XbpComboBox but you have access to all
the code so you can truly control how things work. Just download the
SLEPic class code from my site.

http://gogalthorp.com/splash/

Jim