Alaska Software Inc. - XbpHTMLStyle() cannot be linked.
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: XbpHTMLStyle() cannot be linked.
Itai Ben-ArtziXbpHTMLStyle() cannot be linked.
on Sat, 31 Mar 2018 01:58:45 -0700
Alaska,
I've tried the XbpHTMLStyle() described in the sample documentation of
XbpPushButton, but the linker errs with the message: "error ALK2102:
unresolved external symbol XBPHTMLSTYLE".

Also, the sample code includes the line:
"oStyle := XbpHTMLStyle():New( cCSS )", but the New() method is
omitted from the documentation of XbpHTMLStyle().

I am using the latest Professional release (918).  What am I missing?

-Itai
Frank GrossheinrichRe: XbpHTMLStyle() cannot be linked.
on Thu, 05 Apr 2018 18:06:53 +0200
Hey Itai,

please have a look at the webui samples in the samples folder. There are
some usage scenarios which may descibe how to use the XbpHTMLStyle() class.

HTH,
Frank