Alaska Software Inc. - Opportunity
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Opportunity
James LoughnerOpportunity
on Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:27:55 -0500
It turns out I'm one of the worlds worst sales person. But I'm a fair
programmer. I wrote a nice little program, MTOContact, to manage
political campaigns and other small contribution based organizations or
projects. But I don't have a clue on how to market it.

Looking for any help or ideas upto selling the source. You can download
the program here it is free to use up to 2000 in non-candidate
contributions.

http://gogalthorp.com/contact

304-546-5013

Jim Loughner
Rudolf ReinthalerRe: Opportunity
on Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:19:58 +0100
Hi,
a special website for XBase++ software and job opportunities would be
helpful. I have also a lot of software and no idea how to offer it in a
professional manner via internet.
regards
Rudolf