Alaska Software Inc. - project manager
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: project manager
chris andries project manager
on Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:54:55 +0200
Hi,

After installing I started with reading the manual. Instead of the sample
login project, I tried it with my project file.

In the manual of the project manager, there is the following : 'When you
expand the node of a PRG file in the tree view, the Project Manager lists
the names of functions, procedures or methods implemented in that file.'
This is working with the projectfile of Alaska, but it isn't working for my
project file. I have the PRG, but when I open the node, I only see the
first function, instead of the complete list.

Anyone who can help?

Regards,
Chris Andries
Jan Escholt Re: project manager
on Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:40:56 +0200
Chris,

are you speaking about VX? If so: Get in contact with Andreas at Alaska.
Sometimes VX hides some or all functions/methods/procedures after the
first one. It's a bug, not a feature

Jan