Alaska Software Inc. - Free XUG Meeting Toronto/Canada (May 25, 2008)
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Free XUG Meeting Toronto/Canada (May 25, 2008)
Boris Borzic Free XUG Meeting Toronto/Canada (May 25, 2008)
on Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:16:24 +0200
A free Xbase++ User Group meeting has been scheduled in Toronto, Canada
on Sunday May 25, 2008. The speakers for this event include: Steffen F.
Pirsig, CTO & President of Alaska Software Inc., and myself.

Everyone is invited! No membership is required & no entrance fees will
be charged. We do however ask that you register since space is limited.
For more info and to register, see here: http://xug.xb2.net

Hope to see you there!

Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
Boris Borzic Re: Free XUG Meeting Toronto/Canada (May 25, 2008)
on Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:28:33 +0200
If you are traveling a long distance to attend this meeting, you can stay
at the Novotel Toronto North York. This hotel is conveniently located in
the same complex as our meeting. Here is the link for reservations:

http://www.novotel.com/fichehotel/gb/nov/0910/fiche_hotel.shtml

May is a great time to come to beautiful Toronto. Come for the meeting
and stay for a few extra days!

Here's a link for Things to Do in Toronto:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g155019-Activities-
Toronto_Ontario.html

Best regards,
Boris Borzic
http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools

Boris Borzic <support-at-xb2-dot-net> wrote in

> A free Xbase++ User Group meeting has been scheduled in Toronto, Canada
> on Sunday May 25, 2008. The speakers for this event include: Steffen F.
> Pirsig, CTO & President of Alaska Software Inc., and myself.
>
> Everyone is invited! No membership is required & no entrance fees will
> be charged. We do however ask that you register since space is limited.
> For more info and to register, see here: http://xug.xb2.net
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> Best regards,
> Boris Borzic
>
> http://xb2.net
> http://sqlexpress.net
> industrial strength Xbase++ development tools

Frankie Re: Free XUG Meeting Toronto/Canada (May 25, 2008)
on Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:55:13 +0800
I was in Toronto 2 years and Ottawa 3 years many years ago and really
missed the life with so much funs and friends and the beautiful scenery. I
am surely like to join this meeting but unfortunately my hands are tight
with so many mouths to feed so i guess i have to take a rain check.

Post me photos whenever you do take any for remembrance.

Frankie

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:28:33 +0200, Boris Borzic wrote:

> If you are traveling a long distance to attend this meeting, you can stay
> at the Novotel Toronto North York. This hotel is conveniently located in
> the same complex as our meeting. Here is the link for reservations:
>
> http://www.novotel.com/fichehotel/gb/nov/0910/fiche_hotel.shtml
>
> May is a great time to come to beautiful Toronto. Come for the meeting
> and stay for a few extra days!
>
> Here's a link for Things to Do in Toronto:
> http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g155019-Activities-
> Toronto_Ontario.html
>
> Best regards,
> Boris Borzic
> http://xb2.net
> http://sqlexpress.net
> industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
>

> Boris Borzic <support-at-xb2-dot-net> wrote in
>
>> A free Xbase++ User Group meeting has been scheduled in Toronto, Canada
>> on Sunday May 25, 2008. The speakers for this event include: Steffen F.
>> Pirsig, CTO & President of Alaska Software Inc., and myself.
>>
>> Everyone is invited! No membership is required & no entrance fees will
>> be charged. We do however ask that you register since space is limited.
>> For more info and to register, see here: http://xug.xb2.net
>>
>> Hope to see you there!
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Boris Borzic
>>
>> http://xb2.net
>> http://sqlexpress.net
>> industrial strength Xbase++ development tools

Boris Borzic Re: Free XUG Meeting Toronto/Canada (May 25, 2008)
on Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:12:57 +0200
Hi Frankie,

Perhaps there will be some future meetings or mini-devcon's in Toronto
that you may be able to attend. I will post some pics after the event.

Frankie <aksala@mailinator.com> wrote in

> I was in Toronto 2 years and Ottawa 3 years many years ago and really
> missed the life with so much funs and friends and the beautiful
> scenery. I am surely like to join this meeting but unfortunately my
> hands are tight with so many mouths to feed so i guess i have to take
> a rain check.
>
> Post me photos whenever you do take any for remembrance.
>
> Frankie
>
> On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:28:33 +0200, Boris Borzic wrote:
>
>> If you are traveling a long distance to attend this meeting, you can
>> stay at the Novotel Toronto North York. This hotel is conveniently
>> located in the same complex as our meeting. Here is the link for
>> reservations:
>>
>> http://www.novotel.com/fichehotel/gb/nov/0910/fiche_hotel.shtml
>>
>> May is a great time to come to beautiful Toronto. Come for the
>> meeting and stay for a few extra days!
>>
>> Here's a link for Things to Do in Toronto:
>> http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g155019-Activities-
>> Toronto_Ontario.html
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Boris Borzic
>> http://xb2.net
>> http://sqlexpress.net
>> industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
>>

>> Boris Borzic <support-at-xb2-dot-net> wrote in
>>
>>> A free Xbase++ User Group meeting has been scheduled in Toronto,
>>> Canada on Sunday May 25, 2008. The speakers for this event include:
>>> Steffen F. Pirsig, CTO & President of Alaska Software Inc., and
>>> myself.
>>>
>>> Everyone is invited! No membership is required & no entrance fees
>>> will be charged. We do however ask that you register since space is
>>> limited. For more info and to register, see here: http://xug.xb2.net
>>>
>>> Hope to see you there!
Terry WolfeRe: Free XUG Meeting Toronto/Canada (May 25, 2008)
on Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:31:52 -0500
Hi Boris,

It sounds like a great idea, unfortunatly I have promised to perform a
wedding that day and it is also Memorial Day week-end here in the US.  If
not for the previous commitments I would be there.

All my best to 'the group',
Terry
Boris Borzic Re: Free XUG Meeting Toronto/Canada (May 25, 2008)
on Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:57:22 +0200
"Terry Wolfe" <wolfes@frontiernet.net> wrote in news:4a927687$7e54f8bb
$81d@news.alaska-software.com:

> It sounds like a great idea, unfortunatly I have promised to perform a
> wedding that day and it is also Memorial Day week-end here in the US.  If
> not for the previous commitments I would be there.

We will miss you Terry. If we get enough interest, we may be able to do
this again in the future.