Alaska Software Inc. - Minor bug: OEM caracters show in ANSI
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Minor bug: OEM caracters show in ANSI
Pascal BoivinMinor bug: OEM caracters show in ANSI
on Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:23:08 -0500
Hi

I'm using POST_ACTION to copy the target file to a test directory (COPY
ORDER.DLL V:\...), the OS reply with "1 fichier(s) copi(s)" wich show as
"[Hint] : 1 fichier(s) copi,(s)." in the message window. I think there's a
OEM/ANSI mismatch!

************************
* Pascal Boivin        *
* N.B. Automation inc. *
* (450) 348-9659       *
************************
Steffen F. Pirsig [Alaska Research]Re: Minor bug: OEM caracters show in ANSI
on Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:42:15 +0100
Pascal,

 this problem is already known - the point is that the current Xbase++
 tools such as Compiler, Linker, ARC and PBuild handle output
 in OEM format, therfore the Message-Tab is using OEM fonts.
 Iif you are using external tools via PRE/POST action they
 typically perform output in ANSI format thats why the output
 shown is wrong if a specific locale such as german, french or
 so is active.

 HTH
 Steffen F. Pirsig,

Alaska Research & Development