Alaska Software Inc. - OEM and ANSI Box Character-Secrets for Dummies
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: OEM and ANSI Box Character-Secrets for Dummies
Juergen FRIEDRICH / CMD GmbH - GermanyOEM and ANSI Box Character-Secrets for Dummies
on Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:43:32 +0100
Hallo all,

I placed a BOX character #205 in a String constant.
It is a horizontal double line simmular to =   (Equal Character)

@ 00,00 say asc("=")

In Clipper it shows 205.
Import to VX-Editor and compiled it shows 214.

Export the modified source back to clipper it shows 205 again.

Why?
Where can I read about basics what happend here

Many thanks for every response
--
Juergen FRIEDRICH / CMD GmbH
Wiesfurthstrasse 15a