Alaska Software Inc. - Wish: Internal Exception Handler
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Wish: Internal Exception Handler
Pascal BoivinWish: Internal Exception Handler
on Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:31:54 -0400
Hi

It would be great if VX could pause the application when a error occured
instead of just stoping it.

For example:

FUNCTION ABC()
LOCAL Something := "A"

DbrLock()
REPLACE FieldA WITH Showmething    //This will cause a "Unknown symbol:
Showmething", the debugger should pause on this line
DbrUnlock()

RETURN
Till Warweg [Alaska Software]Re: Internal Exception Handler
on Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:55:35 +0200
Pascal,

Very nice. That's just been added to the List .

--
Regards,
  Till Warweg

Technical Support:         support@alaska-software.com
News Server:                 news.alaska-software.com
Homepage:                     http://www.alaska-software.com
WebKnowledgeBase:    http://www.alaska-software.com/kb

"Pascal Boivin" <pboivin@nbautomation.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> It would be great if VX could pause the application when a error occured
> instead of just stoping it.
>
> For example:
>
> FUNCTION ABC()
> LOCAL Something := "A"
>
> DbrLock()
> REPLACE FieldA WITH Showmething    //This will cause a "Unknown symbol:
> Showmething", the debugger should pause on this line
> DbrUnlock()
>
> RETURN

Richard L. Hankins Jr.Re: Internal Exception Handler
on Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:28:22 -0500
Yeah, that is one of the features I love in VS products!  Very handy and helpfull!!

- Richard Hankins
Pascal BoivinRe: Internal Exception Handler
on Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:31:29 -0500
Can it be included in XppDbg also?
Peter KramarRe: Wish: Internal Exception Handler
on Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:40:07 +0200
Something # Showmething

Regards, Peter