Alaska Software Inc. - Things that did not work:
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Things that did not work:
Carlos Beling Things that did not work:
on Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:38:16 -0200
Hi Folks:

I could not make the below working in version 2.0.335, country 055,
codepage 850:

<start>
Just place the cursor between CLASS and ENDCLASS and press Ctrl+Shift+C.
The Editor completes your code with the METHOD bodies required for the
implementation of all methods. This ensures that all declared methods
become implemented.
</start>
Andreas Herdt Re: Things that did not work:
on Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:18:34 +0100
Carlos Beling wrote:

> Hi Folks:
>
> I could not make the below working in version 2.0.335, country 055,
> codepage 850:
>
> <start>
> Just place the cursor between CLASS and ENDCLASS and press Ctrl+Shift+C.
> The Editor completes your code with the METHOD bodies required for the
> implementation of all methods. This ensures that all declared methods
> become implemented.
> </start>

Can you post a class decleration, with which we can reproduce the behaviour?

Thanks.

Regards
   Andreas Herdt
   [Alaska Research & Development]