Alaska Software Inc. - Printing
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Printing
Don KeatingPrinting
on Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:42:01 -0500
Hi Y'all,

Is it possible to know which printer is selected by viewing this screen?  If
not, I think it should be.  If so, someone please tell me how.

When I choose line numbers I expect it to print the line numbers from the
file, not the selected block.  Is there a setting for this?

TIA,

    >don<

VXPrintScreen.jpg
Steffen F. Pirsig [Alaska Software]Re: Printing
on Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:15:42 +0100
Don,

 no there is no setting for the printer. Currently VX is
 using the workstation default printer. An optional
 printer config dialog is already on the todo-list.

 HTH
 Steffen F. Pirsig
 Alaska Research & Development