Alaska Software Inc. - Project
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Project
Adrian WykrotaProject
on Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:19:41 +0100
Is it possible to add files to project which is not will be compiled ex.
text files witch changes.

Adrian Wykrota
http://www.systemy.comers.pl/alaska
Andreas Herdt Re: Project
on Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:39:02 +0100
Adrian Wykrota wrote:

> Is it possible to add files to project which is not will be compiled ex.
> text files witch changes.
>
> Adrian Wykrota
> http://www.systemy.comers.pl/alaska

You can add any type of files to the project. Only prg, arc and ch files
are used for compile/link actions.

Regards
   Andreas Herdt
   [Alaska Research & Development]
Eric BreddamRe: Project
on Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:28:47 -0800

> You can add any type of files to the project. Only prg, arc and ch files
> are used for compile/link actions.
>
> --
> Regards
>    Andreas Herdt
>    [Alaska Research & Development]

Might be nice to have some sort of default changes.log ... i maintain one
for every job by hand but if it popped up every time I was shutting down VX
I might be a bit more consistent...

or I might not...   Just a thought.
James Loughner Re: Project
on Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:09:55 -0500
Lets not burdon Alaska with too many customizations. When we will be
able to customize it ourselves when we get VX packages wich will allow
this kind of customization and more.

Jim

Eric Breddam wrote:

>>You can add any type of files to the project. Only prg, arc and ch files
>>are used for compile/link actions.
>>
>>--
>>Regards
>>   Andreas Herdt
>>   [Alaska Research & Development]
>>

> Might be nice to have some sort of default changes.log ... i maintain one
> for every job by hand but if it popped up every time I was shutting down VX
> I might be a bit more consistent...
>
> or I might not...   Just a thought.

Eric BreddamRe: Project
on Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:05:03 -0800
> Lets not burdon Alaska with too many customizations. When we will be

Agreed actually... I could probably do it through the post-build setting  I
read about somewhere around here...