Alaska Software Inc. - row position before oBrw:ItemMarked called
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: row position before oBrw:ItemMarked called
Nevzat Kanburrow position before oBrw:ItemMarked called
on Thu, 02 May 2019 13:14:12 +0300
Hi,

I want to dehilite current row then call ItemMarked
(click row position/data area) after that hilite new row( with new colors).
e.g. : oBrw:ItemMarked := {|aRowCol | item_marked( xbeBRW_ItemMarked ) }

How can I get Row Position before ItemMarked action ?

rgds
Nevzat
Jonathan LeemingRe: row position before oBrw:ItemMarked called
on Thu, 02 May 2019 13:21:33 -0600
On 5/2/2019 4:14 AM, Nevzat Kanbur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to dehilite current row then call ItemMarked
> (click row position/data area) after that hilite new row( with new colors).
> e.g. : oBrw:ItemMarked := {|aRowCol | item_marked( xbeBRW_ItemMarked ) }
>
> How can I get Row Position before ItemMarked action ?
>
> rgds
> Nevzat
This may not be the definitive solution but you could perhaps use the
oBrowse:StableBlock...

oBrowse:StableBlock := {|| nRow1 := nRow2, nRow2 := oBrowse:RowPos,
nCol1 := nCol2, nCol2:=oBrowse:ColPos}

nRow1 & nCol1 should contain the row & col that were highlighted prior
to another row & col being clicked.

Maybe this will help... Jonathan

jonathan.leeming@the-family-centre.com
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada