Alaska Software Inc. - xb2net, sqlexpress forbidden?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: xb2net, sqlexpress forbidden?
Zoltan Nagyxb2net, sqlexpress forbidden?
on Wed, 09 Sep 2015 12:39:04 +0200
Boris BorzicRe: xb2net, sqlexpress forbidden?
on Wed, 09 Sep 2015 16:25:15 +0200
Zoltan Nagy wrote in news:8664732$23d07756$7e53@news.alaska-software.com:

> What happened with Boris Borzic's Web page?
> http://xb2.net
> http://sqlexpress.net
>
> I get 404 error, Forbidden

Thanks for letting me know. It should be working now.

Seems like a device added to our network yesterday was somehow interfering
with the webserver and our email server. The device has been disabled and I
think everything is back to normal. Still trying to figure out exactly what
the root cause of the problem was.

Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools