Alaska Software Inc. - How to remove the column separator from XbpBrowse() header?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: How to remove the column separator from XbpBrowse() header?
Itai Ben-ArtziHow to remove the column separator from XbpBrowse() header?
on Sat, 03 Dec 2022 23:24:12 -0800
The presentation parameter of XbpBrowse includes:
  {XBP_PP_COL_HA_FRAMELAYOUT, XBPFRAME_NONE  }, ;
  {XBPCOL_HFA_FRAMELAYOUT,    XBPFRAME_NONE  }, ;
But the column separator is still there.
How can I show the header without the column separator?

Many thanks,

-Itai
Matej JuracRe: How to remove the column separator from XbpBrowse() header?
on Mon, 05 Dec 2022 08:59:20 +0100
Might be part of xbp.ch

At lines 900+ there is section of:

 Row/Column separator definitions
#define XBPCOL_SEP_NONE                    XBPLINE_NONE
#define XBPCOL_SEP_LINE                    XBPLINE_NORMAL
#define XBPCOL_SEP_DASHED                  XBPLINE_DASHED
#define XBPCOL_SEP_DOTTED                  XBPLINE_DOTTED

So you might have to set presentation options for xbpcolumn instead