Alaska Software Inc. - Error with Editbrow
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Error with Editbrow
RIBO SALAMANCAError with Editbrow
on Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:32:24 -0500
Good day all
I have a problem on having called the function EDITBROW´s SLEPIC with any
table, appears "Parameter has a wrong data type ".
EDITBLOCK(954)
The variable cArea resutl type "U", since I solve this?

Thank you very much
James Loughner Re: Error with Editbrow
on Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:52:42 -0400
Other then say try a newer version (attached) you will need to show how
you call/setup the browse

Jim

RIBO SALAMANCA wrote:
> Good day all
> I have a problem on having called the function EDITBROW´s SLEPIC with
> any table, appears "Parameter has a wrong data type ".
> EDITBLOCK(954)
> The variable cArea resutl type "U", since I solve this?
>
> Thank you very much

SLEPic.zip
RIBO SALAMANCARe: Error with Editbrow
on Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:38:18 -0500
Thank you very much Jim
Evidently it was an old version, the actualize but continues the problem.

I do the so called EditDBF ("DATABASE", "Demostration")
And it shows again

Paramenter has a wrong data type
EDITBLOCK(975)
The variable cDate is of indeterminate type

Something I am doing evil, am grateful for you orientate me.

Ribo

"James Loughner" <jwrl@suddenlink.net> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:2017a8df$77720c52$f2e@news.alaska-software.com...
> Other then say try a newer version (attached) you will need to show how
> you call/setup the browse
>
> Jim
>
> RIBO SALAMANCA wrote:
>> Good day all
>> I have a problem on having called the function EDITBROW´s SLEPIC with
>> any table, appears "Parameter has a wrong data type ".
>> EDITBLOCK(954)
>> The variable cArea resutl type "U", since I solve this?
>>
>> Thank you very much

James Loughner Re: Error with Editbrow
on Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:28:33 -0400
Sorry I have no clue? What DBE are you using? Works great here.

Jim