Alaska Software Inc. - XbpSplitBar() imptovement.
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: XbpSplitBar() imptovement.
Itai Ben-ArtziXbpSplitBar() imptovement.
on Sun, 01 Jan 2017 01:12:05 -0800
Hi Alaska,
Please add a var to the XbpSplitBar() that disables the move of the splitbar
so it stay at the same position.
Many thanks,
-Itai
Jonathan LeemingRe: XbpSplitBar() imptovement.
on Sun, 01 Jan 2017 10:14:46 -0700
Hi Itai,

Although this may be a bit extreme but you could disable the
XbpSplitbar.  I tried this with Alaska's
Documents\Xbase++\source\samples\basics\splitbar and it appears to
work but it does prevent the :setColorBG() from being applied in their
example.

Regards... Jonathan

On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 01:12:05 -0800, Itai Ben-Artzi wrote:

>Hi Alaska,
>Please add a var to the XbpSplitBar() that disables the move of the splitbar
>so it stay at the same position.
>Many thanks,
>-Itai
Jonathan LeemingRe: XbpSplitBar() imptovement.
on Sun, 01 Jan 2017 11:49:12 -0700
Hi Again,

Although this is kind of "clunky" another possibility is to ignore all
events in your event loop that are directed at the oSplitBar...

      nEvent := AppEvent( @mp1, @mp2, @oXbp )
      IF .NOT. oXbp == oSplitBar
         oXbp:handleEvent( nEvent, mp1, mp2 )
      ENDIF

or rather than ignoring all events add...

      .OR. .NOT. nEvent == xbeM_LbDown

to the IF statement.  This will prevent the mouse moving it but I have
not figured out how to prevent the mouse poiter changing to a double
arrow.

Regards... And Happy New Year... jonathan

On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 10:14:46 -0700, Jonathan Leeming wrote:

>Hi Itai,
>
>Although this may be a bit extreme but you could disable the
>XbpSplitbar.  I tried this with Alaska's
>Documents\Xbase++\source\samples\basics\splitbar and it appears to
>work but it does prevent the :setColorBG() from being applied in their
>example.
>
>Regards... Jonathan
>
>On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 01:12:05 -0800, Itai Ben-Artzi wrote:
>
>>Hi Alaska,
>>Please add a var to the XbpSplitBar() that disables the move of the splitbar
>>so it stay at the same position.
>>Many thanks,
>>-Itai
Itai Ben-ArtziRe: XbpSplitBar() imptovement.
on Mon, 02 Jan 2017 03:48:07 -0800
Jonathan,
Good idea! Many thanks!
I am going to try this.