Alaska Software Inc. - The program can't start because CALWIN32.DLL is missing from your computer... anyone can help me , please!!!
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: The program can't start because CALWIN32.DLL is missing from your computer... anyone can help me , please!!!
Jimmy HuangThe program can't start because CALWIN32.DLL is missing from your computer... anyone can help me , please!!!
on Wed, 03 Oct 2018 10:52:44 +0800
Hi,

I just make a testing code to change the windows user's password, but
got a strange problem: "The program can't start because CALWIN32.DLL is
missing from your computer..." anyone can help me , please!!!

My Xbase++ Version is : Xbase++ Found. Edition V2.00 (Intl.) | Builder
No : 2.00.575

 TEST.PRG
#pragma Library( "XbtNetW.lib" )
PROCEDURE MAIN()
    ? NnetVPass("jimmy",OBJ_USER,"OldPssword")
    ? NnetCPass("jimmy",OBJ_USER,"OldPssword","NewPassword")
    WAIT
RETURN

THANKS A LOT!!  ^_^

Jimmy Huang
jh@rsidg.com

error_message01.png
Jim LeeRe: The program can't start because CALWIN32.DLL is missing from your computer... anyone can help me , please!!!
on Wed, 03 Oct 2018 10:16:25 +0200
> I just make a testing code to change the windows user's password, but
> got a strange problem: "The program can't start because CALWIN32.DLL is
> missing from your computer..." anyone can help me , please!!!
>  TEST.PRG
> #pragma Library( "XbtNetW.lib" )
> PROCEDURE MAIN()
>    ? NnetVPass("jimmy",OBJ_USER,"OldPssword")
>    ? NnetCPass("jimmy",OBJ_USER,"OldPssword","NewPassword")
>    WAIT
> RETURN

what Windows Version are you using with Novell Server ?
CALWIN32.DLL is part of Novell Client Pack.
Jimmy HuangRe: The program can't start because CALWIN32.DLL is missing from your computer... anyone can help me , please!!!
on Tue, 09 Oct 2018 16:48:55 +0800
On 10/3/2018 4:16 PM, Jim Lee wrote:
>> I just make a testing code to change the windows user's password, but
>> got a strange problem: "The program can't start because CALWIN32.DLL is
>> missing from your computer..." anyone can help me , please!!!
>>  TEST.PRG
>> #pragma Library( "XbtNetW.lib" )
>> PROCEDURE MAIN()
>>     ? NnetVPass("jimmy",OBJ_USER,"OldPssword")
>>     ? NnetCPass("jimmy",OBJ_USER,"OldPssword","NewPassword")
>>     WAIT
>> RETURN
>
> what Windows Version are you using with Novell Server ?
> CALWIN32.DLL is part of Novell Client Pack.

Hi Jim,

Yes, I was mistaken, this feature cannot be implemented on Windows
operating systems.Thank you for your Response.

Jimmy Huang
2018-10-09