Alaska Software Inc. - Dump Xbps
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Dump Xbps
Adrian WykrotaDump Xbps
on Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:47:57 +0200
How to take a snapshot of all Xbp objects like memwatch.dll does.

Best Regards
Adrian Wykrota
Pavelas Pisarevskis Re: Dump Xbps
on Mon, 04 Apr 2022 16:03:50 +0300
On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:47:57 +0200, Adrian Wykrota wrote:

> How to take a snapshot of all Xbp objects like memwatch.dll does.
>
> Best Regards
> Adrian Wykrota

Hi!
   Pices of code whitch used memwatch.dll functionality.
   You can try this:

   nH := DllLoad( "memwatch.dll",, .t. )
   oMW := DllCall( nH, ,"XbpMemwatch" )

   oDlg := oMW:new():create():hide()

   oDlg:DUMPXBPS()
   oDlg:aXBPList  <- array should hold all xbp's
                  { name, thread, state, hwnd }

   oDlg:destroy()

   BR
Adrian WykrotaRe: Dump Xbps
on Fri, 26 Aug 2022 16:29:23 +0200
Thank you . I'll give it a try, but I'm more looking for some
hidden/undisclosed calling. Source codes for memwatch.dll would be ideal....

Adrian

Użytkownik "Pavelas Pisarevskis"  napisał w wiadomości grup

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:47:57 +0200, Adrian Wykrota wrote:

> How to take a snapshot of all Xbp objects like memwatch.dll does.
>
> Best Regards
> Adrian Wykrota

Hi!
   Pices of code whitch used memwatch.dll functionality.
   You can try this:

   nH := DllLoad( "memwatch.dll",, .t. )
   oMW := DllCall( nH, ,"XbpMemwatch" )

   oDlg := oMW:new():create():hide()

   oDlg:DUMPXBPS()
   oDlg:aXBPList  <- array should hold all xbp's
                  { name, thread, state, hwnd }

   oDlg:destroy()

   BR
Jim LeeRe: Dump Xbps
on Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:19:21 +0100
hi,

> Thank you . I'll give it a try, but I'm more looking for some
> hidden/undisclosed calling. Source codes for memwatch.dll would be
> ideal....

look at Attachment

MEMWATCH.ZIP
Adrian WykrotaRe: Dump Xbps
on Mon, 19 Dec 2022 13:05:13 +0100
Thank. I will try.

Użytkownik "Jim Lee" napisał w wiadomości grup

hi,

> Thank you . I'll give it a try, but I'm more looking for some
> hidden/undisclosed calling. Source codes for memwatch.dll would be
> ideal....

look at Attachment
Adrian WykrotaRe: Dump Xbps
on Mon, 19 Dec 2022 15:29:35 +0100
Jim. This is standard help for memwatch..... Any news ?

Użytkownik "Jim Lee" napisał w wiadomości grup

hi,

> Thank you . I'll give it a try, but I'm more looking for some
> hidden/undisclosed calling. Source codes for memwatch.dll would be
> ideal....

look at Attachment