Alaska Software Inc. - PDF Complete
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: PDF Complete
Carlos A Beling PDF Complete
on Tue, 02 Apr 2019 19:16:10 -0300
Good night.
Sometimes, alleatory, my app enters in a infinite loop without messages
or runtime errors when sending report to a PDF Complete pdf printer.
I execute the method XbpPrinter:printerStatus() before the methods
XbpPrinter:startDoc(), XbpPrinter:endDoc(), XbpPrinter:newPage(),
XbpPrinter:endPage() and after the method XbpPrinter():create() and it
does not give any error.

The class used is created in a separated thread like this:

      lOk := .f.
       ::oPrint      := XbpPrinter():new()
     aPrintersList := ::oPrint:list()
     if     Empty(aPrintersList)
            ::showMsg
     elseif AScan(aPrintersList, ::cPrinter) == 0
            ::showMsg
     else
            ::oPrint:create(::cPrinter)
            if      ::oPrint:status() <> XBP_STAT_CREATE
                    ::showMsg
            elseif PrinterStatus_(::oPrint, ::cUser, ::cTitleId, ::cPrinter)
                   if ::oPrint:devName  <> ::cPrinter
                      ::showMsg
                   else
                      lOk := .t.
                   endif
            endif
     endif

Please has anyone experimented this problem and can share the solution?

Fraternally
Beling
Jim LeeRe: PDF Complete
on Wed, 03 Apr 2019 01:29:00 +0200
are you running under Windows 10 ?
if yes try Windows 10 build-in PDF Printer

does it also happend with normal Printer ?

---
http://www.avg.com
Carlos A Beling Re: PDF Complete
on Wed, 03 Apr 2019 16:26:55 -0300
Hello Jim.
Good afternoon.
Many thanks.
The app is running under Windows 7 and the problem only occurs
eventually and, when occurs, it occurs in any PDF printer.

As they are many PDF printers installed I will look if it is having some
type of conflict.
I am not having notices about others printers.

Fraternally
Beling