Alaska Software Inc. - StyleClass ivar
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: StyleClass ivar
Jose Antonio Diego KerejeStyleClass ivar
on Wed, 01 Apr 2015 18:26:41 +0200
Hi,

Sample of the old possibilities (although for me new) of using the
StyleClassc ivar.

Has anyone used extensively ?

Regards. Diego

Test.zip
Peter AlderliestenRe: StyleClass ivar
on Thu, 02 Apr 2015 10:23:18 +0200
Diego,

> Sample of the old possibilities (although for me new) of using the
> StyleClassc ivar.
>
> Has anyone used extensively ?

No. I have been on it some time ago, but never came as far as you did in
your sample. Very nice.
At that time I received this from Alaska, for testing.
Perhaps it will help.

Peter

styleView.zip
Jose Antonio Diego KerejeRe: StyleClass ivar
on Thu, 02 Apr 2015 21:40:51 +0200
Peter,

> No. I have been on it some time ago, but never came as far as you did in
> your sample. Very nice.
> At that time I received this from Alaska, for testing.
> Perhaps it will help.

Thanks for the reply and the code, as is very interesting.

It is a pity that Alaska is not better documenting their new/old options
(also with samples). This would make the job easier and the result (for them
and us) would be better.

Regards. Diego
Carlos A Beling Re: StyleClass ivar
on Sat, 04 Apr 2015 16:01:52 -0300
Hello Diego.
Good afternoon.
Please, could you tell me, if it has a place, where can I get the
description of the :styleClass ivars?

Fraternally
Beling

On 1/4/2015 13:26, "Jose Antonio Diego Kereje" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sample of the old possibilities (although for me new) of using the
> StyleClassc ivar.
>
> Has anyone used extensively ?
>
> Regards. Diego
Jose Antonio Diego KerejeRe: StyleClass ivar
on Mon, 06 Apr 2015 00:52:11 +0200
Carlos,

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb773210(v=vs.85).aspx

Also look in the file sent by Peter, especially in tmschema.h

Regards. Diego
Carlos A Beling Re: StyleClass ivar
on Tue, 07 Apr 2015 17:06:52 -0300
Hello Diego.
Good evening.
Many thanks.
I (and I think everyone) agree that the :styleClass should to be better
documented by Alaska, including examples. It would to be very good for
the enhancement of Xbase++.

Fraternally
Beling

On 5/4/2015 19:52, "Jose Antonio Diego Kereje" wrote:
> Carlos,
>
> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb773210(v=vs.85).aspx
>

> Also look in the file sent by Peter, especially in tmschema.h
>
> Regards. Diego

Carlos A Beling Re: StyleClass ivar
on Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:51:43 -0300
Hello:
good morning.
I attached a styles viewer developed by Microsoft.
It is very interesting.

Fraternally
Beling

On 5/4/2015 19:52, "Jose Antonio Diego Kereje" wrote:
> Carlos,
>
> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb773210(v=vs.85).aspx
>

> Also look in the file sent by Peter, especially in tmschema.h
>
> Regards. Diego

ControlSpy.msi