Alaska Software Inc. - XbpBrowse Background color
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: XbpBrowse Background color
Marco Antonio AguiarXbpBrowse Background color
on Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:28:59 +0100
How to define the background color a xbpbrowse, I mean the color that is
in the back of a xbpcolumn

Regards
Marco
Jose Antonio Diego KerejeRe: XbpBrowse Background color
on Fri, 31 Jul 2015 11:23:08 +0200
Hi

> How to define the background color a xbpbrowse, I mean the color that is
> in the back of a xbpcolumn

oBrowse:create()
nCont := AScan( oBrowse:childList(), { |o| o:type ==
XBPSTATIC_TYPE_BGNDRECT } )
   oBrowse:childList()[ nCont ]:type := XBPSTATIC_TYPE_TEXT
   oBrowse:childList()[ nCont ]:setColorBG( GRA_CLR_WHITE )
   oBrowse:childList()[ nCont ]:configure()

Regards. Diego
Marco Antonio AguiarRe: XbpBrowse Background color
on Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:46:50 +0100
On 31/07/2015 10:23, "Jose Antonio Diego Kereje" wrote:
> Hi
>
>> How to define the background color a xbpbrowse, I mean the color that
>> is in the back of a xbpcolumn

> oBrowse:create()
> nCont := AScan( oBrowse:childList(), { |o| o:type ==
> XBPSTATIC_TYPE_BGNDRECT } )
>    oBrowse:childList()[ nCont ]:type := XBPSTATIC_TYPE_TEXT
>    oBrowse:childList()[ nCont ]:setColorBG( GRA_CLR_WHITE )
>    oBrowse:childList()[ nCont ]:configure()
>
> Regards. Diego

Thanks, but it says that i have no acess to the object at that stage !!!
Jose Antonio Diego KerejeRe: XbpBrowse Background color
on Fri, 31 Jul 2015 18:44:31 +0200
Marco,

You are doing something wrong. Try this sample.

Regards. Diego

Test.zip
Marco Antonio AguiarRe: XbpBrowse Background color
on Mon, 03 Aug 2015 16:43:45 +0100
On 31/07/2015 17:44, "Jose Antonio Diego Kereje" wrote:
> Marco,
>
> You are doing something wrong. Try this sample.
>
> Regards. Diego
Now is working. Thanks.
Itai Ben-ArtziRe: XbpBrowse Background color
on Fri, 23 Oct 2015 14:06:17 -0700
use the 5th parameter of XbpBrowse():
Local aPP := { {XBP_PP_COL_DA_HILITE_BGCLR, GRA_CLR_BLUE},;
                       {XBP_PP_HILITE_FGCLR,GRA_CLR_BLACK},;
                       {XBP_PP_COL_HA_ALIGNMENT,
XBPALIGN_LEFT+XBPALIGN_VCENTER }, ;
                       {XBP_PP_COL_DA_CELLALIGNMENT,
XBPALIGN_LEFT+XBPALIGN_VCENTER } }
oBrowse := XbpBrowse():new( oParent,,aPos,aSize, aPP)

-Itai
Marco Antonio AguiarRe: XbpBrowse Background color
on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:38:07 +0000
On 23/10/2015 22:06, "Itai Ben-Artzi" wrote:
> use the 5th parameter of XbpBrowse():
> Local aPP := { {XBP_PP_COL_DA_HILITE_BGCLR, GRA_CLR_BLUE},;
>                        {XBP_PP_HILITE_FGCLR,GRA_CLR_BLACK},;
>                        {XBP_PP_COL_HA_ALIGNMENT,
> XBPALIGN_LEFT+XBPALIGN_VCENTER }, ;
>                        {XBP_PP_COL_DA_CELLALIGNMENT,
> XBPALIGN_LEFT+XBPALIGN_VCENTER } }
> oBrowse := XbpBrowse():new( oParent,,aPos,aSize, aPP)
>
> -Itai

WITCH IS THE DEFINE FOR THE COLOR IN THE BACK OF THE COLUMNS, SPACE
VISIBLE WHEM THE COLUMNS NOT FILL THE ENTIRE SPACE OF THE XBPBROWSE ?

I USE THE FOLLOWING :

aPP := { { XBP_PP_COMPOUNDNAME          , FNT_XBP_SCR      },;
          { XBP_PP_FGCLR                 , GRA_CLR_DARKBLUE },;
          { XBP_PP_BGCLR                 , RGB_CLR_YELLOW   },;
          { XBP_PP_HILITE_FGCLR          , GRA_CLR_WHITE    },;
          { XBP_PP_HILITE_BGCLR          , GRA_CLR_PALEGRAY },;
          { XBP_PP_COL_HA_FGCLR          , GRA_CLR_DARKBLUE },;
          { XBP_PP_COL_HA_BGCLR          , RGB_CLR_YELLOW   },;
          { XBP_PP_COL_HA_ALIGNMENT      , XBPALIGN_HCENTER },;
          { XBP_PP_COL_FA_ALIGNMENT      , XBPALIGN_HCENTER },;
          { XBP_PP_COL_DA_CELLALIGNMENT  , XBPALIGN_BOTTOM  },;
          { XBP_PP_COL_DA_CELLFRAMELAYOUT, XBPFRAME_BOX     },;
          { XBP_PP_COL_DA_COLSEPARATOR   , XBPCOL_SEP_NONE  },;
          { XBP_PP_COL_DA_ROWSEPARATOR   , XBPCOL_SEP_NONE  } }